Yukondoctors.ca Review:Yukon Medical Association : Welcome - The Yukon Medical Association is a voluntary association of Yukon's medical doctors. The role of the association is to work as advocates for its members, promote the highest level of professionalism in medical practice, and promote accessible quality health care for Yukoners.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: Montreal, Quebec
- Jan S. Strnad - Now I'm paranoid!I'm frustrated by my inability to buy this book! As I pen these words...possibly the last I will write in this world as I am now convinced I am about to be run over and ground to mincemeat by a huge ship...the book is not available for less than $999!
Obviously, there is much more to avoiding huge ships than I ever realized. I am woefully unprepared to avoid huge ships and cry out desperately for this information. Why doesn't the government issue a pamphlet to all citizens? Why isn't this part of driver's education training? Why doesn't the community college offer workshops?
I am alone and desperate and afraid to leave my house lest I inadvertently run into a huge ship.
Please, can someone create a Kindle edition of this book so that I can end my self-exile?
- Jane Risen - A must-read for anyone who's expectingIf you're perfectly happy sticking with the conventional wisdom on pregnancy, and sifting through the conflicting opinions you get from your doctors, friends, and strangers on the internet, then you probably don't need this book. But if you want to know what the actual research says, you may want to have a read. This book does an excellent job collecting and making sense of the scientific research that's been done and explaining it a straightforward, easily understandable way. It doesn't tell you what to do or not to do, it just gives you the facts so that you can make your own informed decision. It also gives you the tools to ask your doctor the right questions. Highly recommended!
- Busy Mom - Great for IBS for usMy tween daughter has been diagnosed with IBS a few years ago but has not been completely asymptomatic no matter how well she manages her diet, stress, and medication. We started this as a recommendation from a friend with Crohn's and it has really made the few symptoms she was having disappear completely quickly. We're both thrilled!
- Zlata - Great addition to the Skip Hop Zoo lineI recently purchased this for my son as an adorable addition to his set of the matching monkey backpack and lunchie (lunch bag) from the same line. I already love those two items and am initially impressed with this item as well. The luggage is appropriately sized for a child and it makes it fun for him to use when traveling. The wheels are easy to roll forwards or backwards and the item seems to be well-made for the price, as is typical for other Skip Hop items I've owned. The smaller front pocket has a divider that helps with organization and the cup/bottle holder on the side is a kid-friendly addition. Keep in mind that you can't have it filled with any liquids when going through an airport security line, though.
The big interior pocket of the bag is roomy enough to pack enough clothing for a child for a weekend trip. The parent strap makes it so you can easily sling the bag over a shoulder if the child gets tired of pushing/pulling it, but a more thoughtful detail would have been to include 2 straps so it could be carried as a backpack. I also think that the zipper pull details are a cute touch (bananas for the monkey bag. Other designs have design coordinating pulls as well.) Note that the pulls for the large compartment can get a little dirty and drag on the ground if they are zipped all the way down to the bottom corner of the bag. To avoid this, just make sure they are adjusted to be somewhere else when zipping the bag shut.
The bag is very lightweight on its own. It also has a detail that's not pictured on the stock photos here on Amazon: there's a little tab on the center of the back of the bag to tuck the parent strap away when not in use. This keeps it from swinging around and getting in the way.
I'll update my review in a few months after I've used the bag a bit more, but I'm glad I made the purchase for now.
- Thomas Scranton - Panda continues to excel.This is my 5th year using Panda Antivirus product. Used Norton prior to Panda and was disgusted with how slow it made my machine.
Since switching to Panda, I can hardly tell the product is installed until you see it pop up and tell you it caught a virus or another attack.
I would recommend this antivirus program to anyone seeking excellent protection without slowing your computer down.
Also costs less too.