Timc.com.hk Review:The International Medical Co. Ltd. - The International Medical Co. Ltd, medical, Smart-Info:Web Design
Country: Asia, HK, Hong Kong
- Tonya "Tonya" - Better than the BJCM.I just sold my 2011 Baby Jogger City Mini to get this :) SO SO SO glad that I did!! Yes it does look the same but its NOT!! Britax has made very nice improvements and made this stroller a lot more user friendly.
- The tray has swivel arms so you can lie it flat in a bag or in your trunk.
- The basket is so much easier to get at (they both hold about the same amount, Britax maybe more).
- The stroller locks automatically!!! I could never even get my BJCM to lock because the lock was too short.
- The brakes are a dream come true! I can work them bare foot, so they will work easily with any type of shoe on.
- The safety lock to fold is much easier to press as apposed to un doing snaps on both sides of the BJCM.
- The foam cover over the handle feels alot better on my hands than the rubberized one on the BJCM.
- The harness is a lot better and easier to adjust. Although it is tougher to unbuckle compared to the BJCM.
- The lift/lower mechanism on the Be-Agile is easier to adjust because all you do is pull or push, no squeezing while you tighten.
- I also think the seat is more padded for my daughter.
- The back bottom bar that holds the basket up is curved so I dont kick it when I walk. Im 5'8 and leggy so I appreciate that ;)
All in all I really like this over the Baby Jogger version. It looks the same and prices are about equal but it just seems like you get a nicer stroller with Britax because of all the improvements they took the time to make. And Im not trying to bash Baby Jogger at all because if they would have made these improvements I would have bought this stroller from them :) Im not loyal to one brand over another I just buy what works best for me and my family.
I forgot to add that both the BJCM and the B-Agile have buttons to pop the wheels off when your storing it. They are both equally easy and I do this almost every time I put it away so it stores nice and flat in my small trunk. Such a wonderful feature for any stroller!! Especially if the wheels are muddy or wet!
- Mizz Dee - What more is there to say.......Purchased as a gift. The receiver loves the Kindle. It meets all of THEIR needs without the expense of the tablet competitors.