Thehealthdetective.info Review:Functional Medicine Austin TX - The Health Detective (Fundamental Health Solutions) is a Functional Medicine Chiropractic clinic in Austin TX
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 84606 Provo, Utah
- Darrel Poppino "Have a good day!" - Classic Part of any Pink Floyd CollectionI became introduced to this album long after I listened to The Wall. Up until then The Wall & the Dark Side of the Moon were the only Pink Floyd I owned or heard. A friend played this album in review for me and I had to have it as part of my collection. I do not believe you'll find any of the tracks on some sort of greatest hits cd. I would encourage a Pink Floyd collector to add this cd as it is definitely a classic!
- Mike - Great TabletI didn't buy from Amazon as they want way too much for the Prime, but I thought I would share my experience with it so far.
Pros: It came neatly packaged and when I took it out I was very careful with it. It looked so thin. This thing is thin. I was expecting it to feel somewhat flimsy but it is the exact opposite. Very well built and very sturdy feeling in the hands. It is sleek and fast. Came pre loaded with Android 3.2 but within minutes of having it turned on it wanted to update. The update process took about 10 minutes for the ICS update to complete. It then updated the camera firmware about 5 minutes. WiFi strength is good. Not quite what my laptops are but better than my cell phones. I am happy with it. I can see my neighbors WiFi signals so no complaints. I usually have 3-4 bars throughout my entire house and at work. GPS works decent. It found my location and locked on within 20 seconds on the first time so no complaints there either. Battery life is excellent and the screen is beautiful. ICS lets you disable the stock apps, you cant delete them but once disabled they don't show up or run anymore.
Cons: I noticed a small amount of light bleed in the bottom left corner when it first booted. It was cold as it had been on the delivery truck all day once it warmed up to room temperature it went away. I had an issue with deleting the pre loaded music and pictures that came installed. I couldn't delete them either with the file manager or with the use of my computer. I searched and it seems to be somewhat of a common problem with the file permissions. The fix was to clear all the data and reset back to original. Worked good and no issues since. So if you are having issues deleting those files do it before load all your apps and info cause you will have to do it again. One speaker, although the sound quality and volume is good.
Overall its very good super fast sturdy and I like it better than any of the other tablets I tried. I would recommend it to others.
- Brent Ferrell - Got mine the day ICS came out and ICS fixes a LOTTo be honest, I got mine the day ICS came out and was a bit disappointed. While I was opening the box I had all these bad Amazon reviews screaming in my head as I steeled myself for yet another big technology let-down (I'd like to mention that I completely ignored all the "locked bootloader" reviews.)
After I un-boxed and un-wrapped this stunningly gorgeous tablet which my iPad 2-owning wife characterized as "wow that's sexy", I immediately plugged it in so I could turn it on right away and skip the 8-hour recommended initial charge. Not thinking ahead, I did this on the kitchen counter, so I stood there for the next hour and played with it while she made supper. The first 15 minutes were great as I tried to convince myself that the fluctuating wifi signal was no big deal, there was a toaster between me and the router after all. I marvelled at the screen most, its quite breathtaking and just as bright and sharp as the iPad's.
Then it slowed down. The browser wasn't quick to begin with and as I jumped in and out of more and more apps it was getting noticeably slower, it began to feel just like my DroidX. That is to say that it works, but its much better to have your socks blown off while you use cool tech stuff. We all know that feeling, that's why we're here. But my mood sank, I bought another tech toy that was "almost" as good as it was before I got it, almost lived up to the hype and the promotion. That sucks man.
Then a firmware update came and I thought, "no way can this be ICS." And it wasn't, and the tablet was no better off. Then a firmware update came for the camera... big deal. Then, after another firmware update started, I began to get excited because it was taking so long. It must be big and big is good in this case. I bet I turned to my wife 20 times and said "no way ice cream sandwich comes out three days early does it?" For some reason I thought it was coming on or after the 12th. Finally I jumped on her iPad 2 and Googled and saw an announcement that it was indeed out.
Now I was jazzed. I mean, wasn't ICS supposed to be the key that unlocked this beast anyway? Wasn't it the final, huge piece of this puzzle? Well let me tell you something: it was. My DroidX can't stay connected to the house wifi out in the garage reliably, my Prime now maintains 25-30% out there. And inside? Its perfect all over the place, toaster or not.
Its twice as fast as when I took it out of the box and I even went back to the stock browser, its quite snappy. Also, I was flying around the Market literally as fast as my fingers could go. There is NO delay on anything in this tablet. It downloads as fast as the internet will allow and it installs apps in the blink of an eye. Everything feels instant and my socks are blown off. This is the tablet I was hoping for when I clicked Submit those long two months ago. It really is...now. I don't like putting it down, I sit and think up things to do with it or just random stuff I want to Google. StumbleUpon is so fast on this thing! I love it.
I can't comment on audio or GPS as those are two things I don't care about in a tablet. Although my Acer Iconia puts out some really good sound. Also, I wrote this review on the tablet itself and with Thumb Keyboard installed, it was a pleasure
- pwrplayg0al - Love this pillowI was in a constant search of the "perfect" pillow for YEARS. I did a lot of reading of reviews about this pillow before i actually purchased, and I must say I was hesitant about the $100.00 bucks to lay out after reading most of them. I went with my gut though & purchased this AMAZING pillow. It came quickly in the mail & it DID NOT SMELL like chemical it DID NOT make NOISE while you slept and it DID NOT make your head HOT. I am a very light sleeper and if this pillow was noisy I wouldn't be able to sleep, if it smelled like chemical it would trigger a migraine, if it was hot well who could sleep? What I needed from a pillow is soft comfortable support! what I got from this pillow is soft comfortable support it was a WIN / WIN situation. if you are on the fence to spend the $$ - think about all the pillows you spend tons of $$ over just one year or will spend and are not satisfied - I'm happy I bought it, I'm happy I'm not searching anymore. PLUS its washable and will keep its shape!
- Jerry L. Grubbs - NORTON I.S. 2012 - EASY AND VERY EFFECTIVEI have 3 computers; a COMPAQ desktop, a TOSHIBA netbook and a DELL (Windows XP). I used NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2011 on all three of them last year and when it was time to renew for another year, I chose the update, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2012. I had been very pleased with this product for the past year as it made me feel quite secure and safe against virus's, spyware and etc. I guess it came down to simply "trusting" the product.....