Smartmatesonline.ch Review:SUNAND | Tablet PCs | Swiss quality Indian price - All about Tablet PCs, Telephones and accessories. Extensive product range including several trendy products. Fast shipping.
Country: Europe, CH, Switzerland
- Bradical89 "bradical89" - Awesome Price. Excellent Color. Great Buy!I was very impressed with the quality of this product. I had read a few customer reviews stating that it did not fit properly, but I believe that they must have attempted to use it on a different model.
I have a Macbook Pro 13" that I purchased in 2009. It is the same thickness as the more recent models so anyone worried about the fit should be fine. Obviously this will not fit the older regular Macbooks (think the white ones they no longer make) or the Macbook Air (super thin one), but it should work fine for your Pro.
The color is a bit closer to Tiffany Blue (the jeweler's signature color) than Robin's Egg, but I am just a stickler for details.
- califax - Great tabletThe tablet is great. It feels light and handles amazingly well. I use it mainly to correct papers and read the news. Every now and then I watch a movie. After the ICS update it worked without flaws, therefore I can't really see what kind of problems other ppl have with their wifi. However, I have not tried the bluetooth wifi connection, since I don't have a bluetooth headset nor a keyboard. The Wifi is not too strong, but works in all the places (work, home, hotel) where I have tried it.
The screen is superb. The speaker (yes only one) is not that great, but when traveling I wouldn't wanna miss my headphones anyway.
The battery time is great. It easily runs as long as my girlfriend's iPad, if not even longer.
- Rob "R squared" - Fast easy and ecofriendlyWe are using and enjoying. I find it very satisfying to make soda water whenever I want and do so from filtered tap water. I only expect to carry a box of bottles when entertaining as we are limited to 2-bottles every couple hours as the water needs to be chilled prior to carbonating. The system is a bit pricey but you're paying for the concept and they have figured it out so that it is economical, though it is a matter of time until there's a more local/less expensive method for refilling the CO2 tank. All in all, this is a great product.
- Roy Batty - Replicant HeavenI've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. But the creamy yumminess of Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz will be praised across the galaxy for ever more. Time to die.
- ANDZPLACE - AN EXCELLENT PRODUCTTHE ARGAN OIL WAS INTRODUCES TO ME BY THE GUY THAT CUTS MY HAIR, AS A GREAT AFTER SHAMPOOING ADDITIVE. IT GIVES MY HAIR A WONDERFUL SHEEN AND LEAVES IT SOFT. I APPLY A FEW DROPS ON TO MY STILL MOIST HAIR AND RUB IT INTO MY SCALP AND HAIR. I HAVE HAIR THINNING HAIR AND IT GIVES IT SOME BODY AND ALSO IS A GOOD SKIN TREATMENT.
FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.