Rpharms.com Review:Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) | Membership body for pharmacy - RPharmS is the membership body for pharmacy in Great Britain. We are dedicated to promoting, representing and supporting our members' professional interests.
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- racheledel - Tested in Europe...worked like a charmOkay, if you looking for a high quality stroller that steers well with only one hand and pushes well with a good amount of storage...look no more. We live in Europe and there are many small roads with cobblestrone streets, narrow walkways, lack of sidewalks. The small elevators and lack of ramps this stroller tackled both. It also fold pretty flat and isn't too heavy to carry.
I was worried about my 2.5 year old not fitting too well (we borrowed my friends city mini) and I think he has more room in this stroller (foot and head). Also it seems like the actual seat (where his butt sits) and where his feet rest is a bit deeper than the mini. To be honest the strollers are almost identical, but I do think this is easier access to under storage (especially with the zippers). I didn't think I'd use the front zipper so much, but I love it! In fact, the storage on the bottom is so large my 2.5year old slide though the front access and into the bottom storage. So maybe the Britax is better. I also borrowed My other friend's sit and stand...that was okay, but the kids couldn't recline and it was a bit harder to steer.
We tested it with our four month old (18lbs) and 2.5 year old(36lbs,37inches) over cobblestone streets and it handles SO well. It didn't get stuck it made it all the turns. It didn't pull too much in one direction over the other and the front access storage was handy. There was also a good amount of storage in the back zippers. It did pull a little bit with my 36lbs son there all by his self. I didn't go and try to shop aroung clothing racks because doing that with two kids is pretty crazy anyways, but it's about the width of a very large man.
double everything (canopies, zippers, front seat access, reclining
Seperate seats ( almost full reclining, hoods,less pestering)
Easy smooth steering (can be done with one hand)
Fits in small space
good quality everything (should last a long time)
When my 2.5 year old grows four more inches we'll see how well he fits the but he has some more time
No cup storage for anyone (must buy seperate)
Collapses fast and does slam to the ground
Two hand close
- Glenn Austin - 2+ year old engaged and learning alphabet and numbers, 6 year old cousin wants one now!I wanted to get an ipad mini with a good bullet proof child's case because of the large number of apps rated down to 2 year olds, but calmer heads prevailed and this more appropriate tablet has been a huge hit
- Yoelish - The negative reviews were helpful in telling me to look at this book, why?As a Jew, I never cared about Christmas. However, after reading the negative reviews compared with parts of the book itself, I BOUGHT the book as a good buy. Now I comment after reading it on my Kindle. Sarah Palin does a fantastic job in illustrating how the atheistic culture of Self Absorbency took holidays (Chanukkah and Christmas) from religious freedom to materialism.
The negative reviews were crucial in getting me to look at this book, because I was curious to see why so many negative reviews, yet not a single of them came from a Verified Purchaser. As a lifelong Democrat, I never cared about Sarah Palin and did not vote for her, while I voted for Obama. However, when I read Good Tidings and Great Joy, I realized the name says it all. The book concentrates on the spiritual values of Christmas and Chanukka, while exploring Sarah's personal experiences of the holiday. In a short explanation, these negative reviews are all atheistic of individuals who fail to attack this book on its merits but are absorbed in their own ego.
None of the attacks can criticize the book on its substance, while all these negativity is limited to character assassination of Sarah Palin.
- Marie Young "M2Y" - Changed my Quality of Life for the Better!I have been using this product for the last year. I noticed an amazing difference after the first two weeks of use.
Every afternoon, whether I had eaten lunch or not, my stomach would be bloated and painful. I could barely function. It was awful. But once I found Align - my whole quality of life changed for the better. I no longer have any afternoon symptoms. I am completely committed to re-ordering every month.
Another additional plus is my body now handles international travel transitions much easier.
This is a terrific product!
- qdog1028 - This stuff works!I was skeptical but read a lot of good reviews on amazon so I decided to give it a try. Well I have to say I've seen some good progress over the first month I have been using it. I'm hoping I continue to see progress in the months to come. Give it a try...if it doesn't work for you...u should know within the first 3 month supply.
The only downside is I go through about 1 bottle every 3 weeks...they don't seem to last quite a month for me.