Promd.us Review:ProMD Medical Practice Management l Medical Billing and Collections Miami - ProMD practice management is a premium medical practice management, consulting and medical billing and collection firm serving Miami and all of Florida.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: Ashburn, Virginia
- Hoss "Darren" - Book reviewsI'll explain it slowly for you libs: These spaces are for people to write reviews of the books that are featured. Now I know you don't like to actually read as much as spew your leftist marching order talking-points, but try to actually read something. I know,disappointingly, that there is no current government program that has people read things for you so you don't have to go throught the torture of it for yourself (those darn rich people have things read for them...let's get them).
Do you really think your low ratings of Ann's books and your hate-filled review screeds are keeping people from buying her books. Good luck.
- Elle - This product is worth every penny!This is my first time ever writing a review on Amazon but I truly believe in this product to be great for my body and a great investment towards your overall health. I first was introduced to G.O.L through the creator's book on a raw diet I was given as a gift while participating in a 3k walk. The book was very informative about raw diets but I found his products pricey and I didn't want to buy it online.
One day in the Vitamin Shoppe, I came across this product and the store manager was telling me how he did a one month detox drinking only this product and as a result he was able to successfully come off medication for diabetes. I wanted to try it but the price for the gallon was so much for me but luckily Vitamin Shoppe sold individual packets for $4. I bought 5 for the week and I saw improvement in my skin fast. I've been struggling with acne for over 2 years and my boyfriend right away noticed my skin improving over just one week. I had bowel movements regularly and daily and not to mention my energy was high. One night after work, my coworkers and I went out to a hookah bar I was dancing ALL night and I wasn't even drinking lol I had so much energy and I felt great. The moment I ran out I was caught up in school, moving, and work I stopped taking it for about 2 weeks and my acne came back alongside with slight constipation (but I was taking iron pills). I knew immediately that this meal replacement was good because I noticed my body before and after taking it.
About the taste: the original is a bit nasty but when you're full of energy and your digestive system is improving who cares about taste. I just bought the gallon yesterday and I bought the chocolate flavor. I couldn't taste the flavor with water but today I used organic milk and it tasted a lot better. I will use almond milk next time cause I like the taste better.
In conclusion, I love this product it has done wonders for my body and I feel great knowing that every single ingredient in this meal replacement is organic and raw.
- Cloggie Downunder - delightfulBetween The Lines is a young adult novel co-written by Jodi Picoult and her daughter, Samantha Van Leer. Essentially, it is the story of a young Prince who is stuck in a fairy tale and desperate to stop repeating the same script every time someone reads the book, and the teenage reader who loves the book, hears and understands his plea, and vows to help him (he is pretty hot, after all!). As usual with a Picoult book, there are multiple narratives, in this case, three: the fairy tale itself and the voices of Prince Oliver and of Delilah, and each narrative is printed in a different colour and font. The fairy tale itself is filled with all the classic essentials for such a tale: a King and Queen, a clever and loyal Prince, a faithful dog, a handsome steed, an evil villain bent on revenge, a wizard, mermaids, trolls, pirates, a dragon, a kidnapped Princess, a quest, word puzzles and some bizarre implements to help the Prince save his Princess. Along the way, the dialogue between Delilah and her mother, Oliver and her best friend, Jules, includes some astute observances about being a teenager, what love is, growing up and friendship. The aspect of the life that characters lead when the reader closes the book reminded me of Jasper Fforde's marvellous Thursday Next series. I may not be a young adult, but I certainly enjoyed this novel.
- Tammy Vickroy - a must-read for all Christian womenThis book is full of right-on, albeit counter-cultural, truth. I'm not sure I agree with her view on family planning and was disappointed with her section on depression, but I'm still giving the book 5 stars because the other issues she addresses were handled so well. I am going to start giving this book as an engagement gift to women getting married and am encouraging my married friends to read it as well.
- Mr. Abdulla S. A. Alzayani - great, durable and cwlGreat product. If you are looking for the OEM slush mats these are the ones. Took shorter then expected to arrive as it was an international shippment. I ordered it for my 13' JGC, and to note for the front passenger, the mat's pin-hole is in the center while the pins itselves are in the side of the mat. It's still not a problem as they are hard slip (has good floor friction). I suppose its my fault I didn't check properly.
summary: 11-12 OEM mats, worth the buy.