Ppag.org Review:PPAG - Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group is an organization that provides pharmacy education, communication and research for pediatric medicine. - Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group is a non-profit organization who strives to improve the health of children. PPAG, a pharmaceutical organization that provides pharmacy education, communication and research for pediatric medicine.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: , Texas
- huijinxurong - It is a useful productI lost my cat and somebody found her after a month. I am very worried about lose her again, so I bought this one.
The pro is:
1. it can locate her. And you use the GPS for three month free and begin to pay $7/month. It really not expensive because they sent a lot of message about the location of my cat.
2. The battery last long unless the pets go far away from the home dock. Lucky, my cat spend most of the time surround the apartment.
3. It attached firmly on the collar, the climbing tree/walking through bushes behavior did not have any effect so far.
The con is:
1. She is a 6.7 lbs, long hair outdoor cat. She is not very happy to wear a 2-3 oz collar+GPS, the GPS is a little big for her, covers half of her neck. I hope they can reduce the size and weight of the GPS.
2. When she got 1-2 street(400ft) away the home dock, the battery drops quickly, may last one day. And the locating time increase to 2-5 mins.
3. Personally, I thought the two wings of the device is an excess decoration. It could be cut to reduce weight/size.
- Geraldine L. Koklich "Mission Girl" - Where there is no DoctorBest information for medical & non-medical people going on mission trips I have found. I have been on 15 trips to 4 different countries and I always take this book. It's always packed along side my Bible.
- Troy A. Martin "Troy" - Excellent Bag for anyone that travels for workLet me start by saying the I am a Field Services Consultant for a software company so I spend 95% of my time either traveling to a location or on location as opposed to being in the office. I am writing this review after traveling with this bag for a month.
10 Reasons I like this bag:
1. Lightweight & not bulky. Perfectly fits my 13 inch Macbook Pro. I use a sleeve for my Macbook and the laptop compartment fits the sleeve + 13 laptop perfectly. I went with the medium size version as I wanted a bag that I can carry down the airplane isle w/o hitting everyone seated in the head.
2. TSA compliant so I can just unzip and lay flat on the belt. No need to remove my laptop at security.
3. Tons of zipper storage so if my bag gets bounced around a bit in the overhead storage, I don't have to go digging my my travel accessories. I have a compartment for my flash drives. A compartment for my Overdrive Wifi Card. A compartment for my travel expense receipts and a compartment for my Magic Mouse as well as charging accessories. What is the saying " A place for everything and everything in its place".
4. Tons of interior storage for bigger items. Worst thing you can do is buy a bag with a bunch of little pockets and find that it doesn't have enough storage for documents and etc. Not the case here. I have tons of room for hardcopies and my Garmin.
5. I didn't buy this bag for the Napoleon pocket but I am glad it is there. I use for anything that I want quick access to such as gum, chap stick, business card wallet and rental car keys. At security I put my iphone in it as opposed to placing it in the bin. Less stuff you put in the bin, the less stuff you have to take out.
6. Separate storage at the bottom of the bag for my power cord and it has enough room to fit a 6 foot VGA cord.
7. Shoulder strap is much more comfortable than my last bag. It comes with a velcro attached pad and you can adjust the strap to your comfort and how you want to wear it.
8. Upper zipper for quick removal of you laptop. The "studded portion of the bag for the laptop storage doesn't offer much padding. But that is perfectly fine for me as it gives me the perfect area for my 13in Macbook in its sleeve. I just leave the sleeve unzipped so I can unzip the Timbuk2 bag and grab my laptop without having to mess with any buckles or what not. From bag to table in less than 3 seconds....
9. It comes with a velcro pen holder and business card holder that you can setup how you like. The interior of the bag has straps that you can utilize to customize how you want the interior attachable pockets to be placed. My bag came with a pen pouch, a smaller pouch that I use for cards and a spare set of batteries as well as a larger pouch for miscellaneous items. I wound up not using the larger pouch simply because the bag has enough zipper pouches for my needs.
10. Flexibility. I guarantee that no two people will set up their bag the same. This bag gives you flexibility to set it up your way. You can see I am all about separate compartments for all the travel gadgets. Maybe you just want to toss everything in the main compartment. In short, the bag is flexible.
I can't talk to durability yet as again I have only had it a month but so far so good. I have been in traveling positions for the last 10 years or so and I have gone through more bags than I can count. I have to say that this one has been the most flexible to my to traveling needs. I would even recommend this bag for people that are in the road warrior category or even people that occasionally travel and want a bag that is good for the home to office commute. It professional looking enough for work but casual enough to take to the coffee shop.
- S. R. Laybourn - Awesome external hard drive.Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB desktop external hard drive is fantastic. I have been using this hard drive for almost a year and love it. I have backed up all my music files (3000 mp3), all video files mkv from Blu-ray (300 movies and alot of TV complete series), all picture files (more than 1000 JPG) and also a complete windows image backup if PC HD should fail. Also use to transfer files from PC to laptops because file transfer rate is spectacular.
USB 3.0 is really fast. A 5 GB file in about 20 seconds.
I connect this drive to my Sony Blu-ray player via USB and all my video files play perfectly through the Blu-ray player. Video quality is close to Blu-ray.
Drive is used 3-5 times every week and has performed perfectly. I am going to purchase another when 3 TB's are filled (soon). Highly recommend for an easy backup solution.
- Shakibra86 - Miracle WorkerI recently became sick and it was doing the week so there was no time for me to take off and get well. One night I noticed that I was getting a cold sore and that I needed it to at least go down or get better quick. Well at that moment I realized I had gotten a free sample from Smiley360 to test out and this would be the perfect time to use it. I promise within 2-3 days my cold sore was gone away nothing has ever worked this fast.