Globalgenericpharmacy.com Review:Online Prescription Drugstore and Pharmacy for Generic Discount Drugs - GlobalGenericPharmacy is a trusted online drugstore supplying prescription drugs, herbal and OTC medications worldwide. One stop solution for all your medication needs at higher discount rate.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: Montreal, Quebec
- Amanda L. Morrill - Life changing!I have been a "planner" since long before the book was published, and loved the material so much that I passed it on to several friends/family members. With the publication of the book, it takes a lot of pressure off me to try and explain all the concepts.
Figuring out what to eat can be so hard. There seem to be new "super foods" every day of the week, not to mention trying to enjoy old favorites in moderation, because you just know they are "fattening". With the Plan, you get to take your mind off diet in a way, because your body will let you know what is working. No more forcing down foods you think are doing you good, while still fighting the scale. Enjoy the snacks you thought were "forbidden", as long as they work for you. It's really a life-changer, and I don't think I've ever said that before about any product.
- Nana - It really works.I have tried all sorts of products, and most of them just don't do what they say. Abreva actually does work. I always keep it in the medicine cabinet, so at the first sign of a cold sore I start to use it. The first sign for me is usually a little itching or tickling. I see nothing yet, and I put the cream on. This doesn't stop the cold sore from coming, but it shortens the time I have it by at least 1/2.
- Bryan M - This book saved meI'm a paramedic who took a transitional program for paramedics. A friend recommended this to me and it was probably the single best advice I received in regards to preparing for the nclex. I had many questions that were very challenging and the strategy book helped me understand what the question was "really" asking. I so recommend this book to any nursing student. You'll still need your 5000 practice questions but this book will supplement nicely. A++++
- A3test - Brilliant and mysterious!Although I have not read the book in it's entirety I have read enough blurbs to conclude that I would gain so much if I had the opportunity to read the whole book. I am so discouraged, however, by how difficult it has been to find this book for a decent price. The knowledge this book holds should be available to everyone for FREE. LIFE SAVING! I always thought I was alone in my issue of, what I know now is called "Huge Ship Avoidance Syndrome" or HSAS. Years of therapy and the knowledge of this book's existence have finally shown me that I am not the only one that is afraid of a ship run in and this whole book is dedicated to my issue. I have read "How to Avoid Small ships" and "How to Avoid Medium Sized Ships" but to no avail. This book holds the key to my "Huge Ship Avoidance". I need a copy of this elusive masterpiece!
- Daniel Limbach "Reader, writer, gadget guy" - Never Gets OldWhen you compile the list of the 10 albums you would want if you were stranded on a desert island, this one might possibly get the most votes. Not only is it one of the all-time greats, but it is a double album, which has to factor into it.
As far as concept albums go, this could be the last truly great one we've experienced, and perhaps the greatest concept album ever, with apologies to "Tommy" by the Who, which can't match the power of this album.