Drugs.com Review:Drugs.com | Prescription Drug Information, Interactions & Side Effects - Prescription drug information and news for professionals and consumers. Search our drug database for comprehensive prescription and patient information on 24,000 drugs online.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 02142 Cambridge, Massachusetts
- History Buff "Fleaflicker" - A celebrated of Regan EconomicsYou don't hear much about this president. But he certainly immortalised the figure of a frugal leader who regarded integrity as a principle by which to govern. Makes you realize how far we've fallen in recent years when symbolism means more than substance. Even though the majority of voters wanted him to run again for a third term, he refused out of respect for Washington's idea that the presidency is not a king but one who presides.
- Alex - A great choiceI got this a month ago, right after it came out. Previously I used a Viewsonic g-tab. This is a much more capable tablet.
* Long battery life
* Easy update to ICS
* 32 GB is more than enough room
* It has the graphical capability of an Xbox 360... which is pretty awesome in a portable device
* It's great for email, web browsing (chrome!), google+, games (plants vs. zombies, fruit ninja, spirit, fieldrunners, etc.) and ebooks (kindle app).
* I also bought a "rooCASE Multi-Angle Leather Folio Case Cover for Asus Eee Pad Transformer" and "amCase Premium Screen Protector Film" which are great for protecting it while keeping it usable.
* It doesn't have a retina display. The tablets with that will come out around June-ish. (I can't knock ASUS for this. I didn't want to wait 6 months more!)
* The keyboard docks seem like they're in REALLY low supply (Whaddya want, it's a new product)
* It doesn't do 3G. (See earlier comment about not being willing to wait 6 months for that version to come out.)
* you can't plug in the USB cable just anywhere to charge it. It needs a high power USB adapter. I bought a spare EEE charger to use while on travel.
- A. Dalton "AJ-Dalton" - H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State Tax ProgramI've used H&R Block's programs for years. Generally, they are priced a little lower than others - but, I've yet to find one instance of any error or failure to take advantage of any legal deductions, etc. It's Interview format is easy to follow - yet it somehow wades through the maze of complex rules for disabilities, catastrophic losses, service members overseas, and so on. I've come to rely on it; It carries all data forward from prior years, minimizing data entry.
- Timothy Jones - Fantastic and up-to-date resourceI put off buying a how-to book for a couple of months, thinking that I'd just figure stuff out on my own as I started up my solo practice. And while I didn't make any huge mistakes, I spent a lot of time figuring out how to do things on my own. I finally bought this on the recommendation of a friend from law school. I wish I would have bought this book sooner--it would have saved me a lot of time.
The book discusses most of what you'll need to know to set up your own law practice and get it running. It's incredibly practical, and it's very light on the flowery, excessive language I've seen in other how-to-run-a-law-practice books. And it's up-to-date on modern technology, ethics rules, etc.
I highly recommend this book, and I recommend you get it before you start setting up your law firm. It's a fantastic resource.