Dongli883.com.sg Review:Guardian Health Pharmacy InSing - Singapore guardian health pharmacy online shopping store offers men and women products, Root King helps to improve vitality and energy, strengthens the body, and enhances blood circulation insing....
Country: Asia, MY, Malaysia
City: George Town, Pulau Pinang
- Cheryl Stout "broiderqueen - army mama" - Still thinking about this one...If you are a woman, you've probably had that uncomfortable, maybe frightening, moment of getting on an elevator alone with a strange man, or walking down a dark street by yourself and having a man come up behind you, or being the last person to leave your office building on a dark night and walking by yourself to your car. I don't care how brave you think you are, your heart beats faster or you walk a little quicker or you step back out of the elevator and wait for the next one.
"Still Missing" starts out by capitalizing on that fear. The protagonist Annie is a realtor at the tail-end of an open house she has hosted. Just as she is getting ready to close up, a successful looking man shows up acting interested in the property. Against her better judgement Annie decides to stay long enough to show him the property and because of this is abducted.
This novel explores not only the time period that she was held against her will but the physical, emotional and sexual abuse she had to endure during that time.
I appreciated the author's use of narratives of the sessions Annie had with one of her therapists to detail that abuse. The narratives also showed that the travails and calamities did not end once she returned home. Minor triumphs, major setbacks and the realization that her life would never go back to "normal".
This is an outstanding debut novel by Chevy Stevens and I hope to read much more by this gifted Canadian author in the future.
- terence white - Paradigm Shift.....We've been lied too!Something good happens to me when i take this. I find it shocking that some powder in a jar could fullfill me more than real food. What does that say about the food I've been eating.I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but I can say that I am starting to feel a discernment of what energy and vitality can be gained from eating food, or drinking it for that matter, with rich nutrients and enzymes.
I feel bad, when all I want to eat/drink is this meal. Like something in the back my mind tells me....I should be eating real food, or juicing my veggetables to drink, or fruit smoothies. But I never get that same satiated feel, than from this. Which makes me think, they are putting something extra in the powder, like some kind of feel good drug or something.
The taste is horrid. But because I've come to like the after effect so much, the taste now seems slighlty enjoyable. And this is with straight water, no chaser. I'm not saying it's good or anything, but it's like the Pavlov's dog experiment, the taste is only the stimuli which indicates that I am going to feel this pleasurable sense of clarity, focus, energy, vitality, and balance that comes afterwards.
I'm already ordering my next one. Which is why is what lead me to do this review. It's good to know I am not the only one who feels the pleasurable effects from using this. Eating or fueling my body, is primarlily now to achieve increased levels of energy and optimum clarity and mental agility, rather than fleeting sensational pleasures derived from my taste buds. I'm feeding the body, not the tongue.
- Shannon Webb "the_shanster" - Her best cookbook yet!!Once again, Ree doesn't disappoint!! With tons of scrumptious holiday recipes and even more beautiful photographs, loved ones will want to spend the holidays at your house this year :) Her thanksgiving recipe section has a detailed outline of when to prepare each dish so everything is nice and fresh for company. A lot of these recipes looked familiar as ones my mom and grandma made for the holidays. Definitely purchasing a few of her books as Christmas gifts this year!!
- Bonnie K. Graham "Bonnie G" - Love my KindleAfter researching both Kindle and sony e-readers I decided on the Kindle and after recieving it so glad I did. After having some initial trouble starting (I'm truly techno challenged) I made a call to tech support who had me up and reading in seconds. I find it easy to buy and download books from Amazon and what a plus not having to buy and carry all those books, not to mention the saving in cost of hard back books. The initial cost was expensive, but worth every penny. So glad I chose the Kindle for both ease of use and conveniance.
- magikan - this shirt is magicI have just recently moved out, from a spacey fourth room in one of the homogenous suburbs surrounding phoenix, to the bustling streets of tempe, to pursue knowledge at the university. Before acquiring the three wolves, i had been hit twice by cars, women walked right passed me as i asked for directions, and homeless men would literally get down on their knees and bark, growl, and chase after me as i rode by. But since i've placed the shirt into my clothing rotation, ladies flock to sit next to me in class, cars turn off as they approach me, girls walk up to be as i study in the library using orated, lame pick up lines like "is your daddy a baker, cause you have great buns." its freaking awesome! i wear the shirts days in a row, and the ladies don't even care, they love it! they tell me they love my wolfish musk. this shirt has magical properties, did i mention it reduced my heating bill by hundreds? the wolves provide a warmth unlike any other heat experience, thank you The Mountain.