Discountpharmacy.in Review:PHARMACY on discountpharmacy.in - DISCOUNT PHARMACY - discount pharmacy, online discount pharmacy, canadian online discount pharmacy, canadian discount pharmacy, canada discount online pharmacy, canada discount pharmacy, pharmacy discount card, navarro discount pharmacy, discount internet pharmacy, discount link meridia, discount mexican pharmacy
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 20170 Herndon, Virginia
- Somaseven7 - VISTA love!I LOVE LOVE LOVE my UPPAbaby VISTA (2012 model, in Drew-- tangerine with graphite black frame). Dare I say, this is a sexy stroller.
My daughter is 16 months old now, and really enjoys this stroller. It was beneficial to have the seat facing me while was younger, and now that she is older the seat is forward-facing. As many people have mentioned, it is a huge advantage to have several different options for seat recline. And the basket.... oh my gosh the basket! I have upset many people at Target when they get in line behind me thinking I'll be quick since I don't have a shopping cart...wrong! I can load up the under storage basket with SO MUCH STUFF!!!
Another MAJOR advantage of this stroller is the weight distribution. I can have my diaper bag and a few other grocery bags hanging from the handle bar (I have the Might Buggy hooks--another great product, FYI), and the stroller DOES NOT TIP OVER. It's helpful because I can load my daughter into the car first, and then worry about putting the bags into the car (whereas with our previous stroller I would have to put bags away first before taking my daughter out of the stroller, otherwise it would tip over).
There are several other positive features about this stroller, as many other users have mentioned, such as the very smooth ride (don't have to worry about putting air in the tires either); great air circulation; extended canopy; foot brake; easily adjustable harness; option to add rumble seat for 2nd child; etc.
There are two things that my husband loves about this stroller: 1) the handle bar is height adjustable (he is 6'3"), and 2) the black/orange color combination.
This stroller is HEAVY. We live in Chicago, but very rarely take the train or bus (and would not take this stroller even if we did). If you have to rely on public transportation, this stroller is not for you--it will kill your back! Just lifting it in and out of our SUV's trunk sometimes hurts my lower back if I don't remember to "lift with my legs."
Overall, the UPPAbaby VISTA is on the pricey end, but is worth every penny in my opinion, especially when compared to its competitors.
- Marylynn Cruz - I love my new tablet!Having fun with it. Love the fact that it is on at the ready. I go on my tablet more than my laptop. Love showing my pictures on it. Used to use my phone to show recent photos of my grandchild. Wound highly recommend this tablet.
- G. E. Dye - Review of the SGX GPS by SkyCaddieThe SGX exceeded my expectations. I had been using the SG2, circa 2005. The latest model has a larger screen; the maps are in color and easy to view in the sunlight. It provides more visual data (rough boudaries, hazards, bunkers) for the fairway including a bird's eye view of the entire hole. In addition, it has a movable cursor on the map of the fairway that allows me to determine the best distance for a layup on par 5s. The yardage accuracy, as verified by a laser range finder, is better than the competitive GPSes used by my fellow competitors.
- S. Tracey - A MUST HAVE CHAIRAfter buying the Regalo Hook Up Chair, I returned it the same day, it was TERRIBLE. I then ordered this one and it couldn't be more perfect. It is very sturdy, padded and easy to attach and detach. It folds up to store and it's easy and light weight to take with you. I couldn't believe it hooked onto every table in my home!!! I ordered this chair on Monday and got it on Wednesday. I HIGHLY recommend this chair, it is worth every dime.
- W. Smith "4everSLAUGHTERED" - TERRIFYING, BUT HARD TO LET GO!I was mesmerized from the first word to the very last word. After the last word I was left thinking about this novel for days. This is how I know I have read an incredible and extremely well written story.
This a terrifying book about the brutal abduction of realtor Annie O'Sullivan from a routine open house. Every chapter in the book is a "session" with her psychiatrist as she tells the story of her abduction and the aftermath that leaves her "still missing". I absolutely could not put this book down! As difficult as some scenes are to get through I had to know what next? How? Why?
Amazons review is right on ..."shocking, visceral, brutal and beautifully crafted"...
Books with similar themes recommended Heartsick by Chelsea Cain and Lucky: A Memoir by Alice Sebold.