Buybusparquickshipping.soup.io Review:Buy Wholesale Buspar - Approved Buspar Pharmacy USA, Europe, BR, SE etc
Country: Europe, AT, Austria
- Johnine - Another great book from CoulterAnn Coulter's book Mugged is thoroughly researched and well-written. As a conservative, I find it disgusting that liberals and progressives always fall back on the canard that anyone who opposes them or the current administration's policies is racist. It's the liberals and progressives who are obsessed with race. The book reminds us the history of racial demagoguery, a history we shouldn't forget.
- Alex - A great choiceI got this a month ago, right after it came out. Previously I used a Viewsonic g-tab. This is a much more capable tablet.
* Long battery life
* Easy update to ICS
* 32 GB is more than enough room
* It has the graphical capability of an Xbox 360... which is pretty awesome in a portable device
* It's great for email, web browsing (chrome!), google+, games (plants vs. zombies, fruit ninja, spirit, fieldrunners, etc.) and ebooks (kindle app).
* I also bought a "rooCASE Multi-Angle Leather Folio Case Cover for Asus Eee Pad Transformer" and "amCase Premium Screen Protector Film" which are great for protecting it while keeping it usable.
* It doesn't have a retina display. The tablets with that will come out around June-ish. (I can't knock ASUS for this. I didn't want to wait 6 months more!)
* The keyboard docks seem like they're in REALLY low supply (Whaddya want, it's a new product)
* It doesn't do 3G. (See earlier comment about not being willing to wait 6 months for that version to come out.)
* you can't plug in the USB cable just anywhere to charge it. It needs a high power USB adapter. I bought a spare EEE charger to use while on travel.