Affordrx.com Review:Prescription Discount Card | AffordRx.com - AffordRX - AffordRX Coupon and Discount Medication Card Discount
Country: North America, US, United States
City: Ashburn, Virginia
- C. A. Powell - best on marketEveryone will talk of the ease to read, lightness, number of books etc but for me the great asset is the library. I fall into that group of people who will re read books, read more than one at a time and read reflecting my mood. Being able to move books into and out of the library gives me great opportunities particularly as I share my account with 2 others. The price of many of the books from amazon has meant I have also bought books from a wider choice, authors with whom I'm unfamiliar, subject matter I have not tried etc. I love my Kindle, have enjoyed every moment since my purchase, even when I've made mistakes. Yes I have found myself excusing the system rather than beat my laptop into tiny pieces, mind you that may mean I need to visit a psychiatrist rather that reflect the pleasure at reading on my Kindle
- Elizabeth B. Niemioja - Great questions and challenges to the "rules" of pregnancyWonderful analysis--she emphasizes that she's not giving out medical advice, but instead she's challenging the "simple" rules that are aimed at the lowest common denominator. Very helpful and a good place to start an honest, intelligent discussion with your caregiver.
- Jeremy Shingles "2.342" - Hutzler was a lunatic!!! The 571B is Instant Insanity!Many reviews have focused on the ease of use with respect to the 571B. However, have we looked at the history of its creator? Well, brace yourself. Frank Hurzler was born in 1924 in Midtown, PA. He served his country in the United States Army during World War II and was a member of American Legion Post 218 for over 50 years.
Many have speculated he invented the 571B as a result of being deployed in the Pacific during WWII and helping the natives slice bananas. This is most likely a myth. The truth is, Hutzler was discharged from the military for mental instability. He spent many years travelling from city to city experimenting on various medical students in an effort to discover the mind's universal weakness. After disasterous results using such things as electric mirrors and perpetual steam vacuums, he decided to create his own device. A device that would invariably worm into the human mind via the universal weakness (a remaining secret). From 1953-1956, Hutzler was able to successfully use his device to this end, mostly employed by the FBI for interrogation as well as Scientologists for conversion. However, after the incident on '57 the device was hence blacklisted as was Hutzler.
He was exiled to France, and the B571 was re-patented by GE and designated for Banana Slicing (a groundbreaking idea in the late 50's). However, Hutzler sought revenge! He spent the next 20 years attempting to harvest pre-sliced bananas right out of the ground!! It was the most brilliant plan to date! But, that's when the trouble started. He became so fixated on this idea, the 572B+ as he called it, that he went mad. He was last seen at Paris Municipal Airfield in 1983 chasing after a produce plane bound for Peru. It has not been confirmed if he made it to Peru or was lost. Strangely, his journal entries from days before were found in an NYC bus station years later. They explicitly warned of the 571B and its powers of instant insanity. You've been warned! Hutzler be damned!
- Abq Hockey Mom - Great bookI really enjoyed the plot twists and turns and the descriptions of all of the places. I usually Google a lot when reading Dan Brown so I can seen pictures of what he's describing. I won't comment on the plot because I don't want to spoil it, but I enjoyed the book very much. It didn't end the way thought it would.
- Mahaffey - These are greatI was disappointed the CR-V did not have crossbars when we bought it. But these were a great price and installation took me 15 minutes. I had the torx driver needed but it is available for less than $5 at hardware store. Instructions not in box but available online . The caps on the roof rails come out easily and the cross bars did not need to be adjusted for length, just pressed into place. They look great!