Acutemed.co.uk Review:Acute medicine - Homepage - Acute medicine information website catered to junior doctors working on the acute medical unit (AMU)
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
City: HP12 High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- scoobiedawg - The Very BEST Almanac you will ever read !!!!I searched several local stores for this old favorite, and couldn't find it anywhere locally. Amazon had it though. This is a wonderful Almanac, and by far the BEST one on the market in my opinion. Even if you aren't a gardener, you will enjoy all the information packed into this book. Loads of interesting and informative articles. I remember curling up with the Old Farmers Almanac when I was 9 or 10 and enjoying reading the many diverse articles, trivia, etc in it. I was so happy to find this still available thru Amazon--and I received it in record time as well, actually got it the day before the estimated delivery.
- Nancy C. Thornburg - I love the tabletBut I've had some interesting interactions with tech support. One told me I couldn't download the Kies program because I have a 64 bit computer. The next tech said I could, too, download it but why bother anyway? One tech gave me a very convoluted approach to transferring photos and music from my PC to the tablet which involved going out and buying a microchip and using it as the "go between". The next tech showed me how to "drag and drop" photos and music from the PC to the table. So clearly Samsung needs to improve its tech support training. But otherwise I love the tablet.
- H. Griffin - Excellent machineI bought this machine about 4 months ago as a step up from my basic Brother machine. I love this machine! It works well and has lots of nice features. The auto-threader is very good and makes threading the machine very easy. My Brother machine had one but I could never get it to work so I usually just did it by hand. The one on this machine has never failed me, it saves lots of time struggling with the thread. I also love the drop-feed for quilting, it is so much nicer than having to use a plate cover or turn speed down. Just remember to raise them again before piecing! This machine has given me the confidence to begin learning free-motion quilting. It comes with lots of accessories as well including a walking foot, blind hem, 1/4 foot with guide. Only one I wish it had come with was the darning foot, but they are cheap at any local quilt shop. Auto needle up/down is another great feature of this machine. If you start with your needle down it will end with it down, which helps for turning corners. You can also move it from up to down with a touch of the button at any time. There is also a speed slider which is nice for quilting as well. I haven't used many of the built in stitches or tried sewing buttons with it yet, but if my experience with it so far is an indication I think it will work well. I love this machine and would definitely recommend it. You get so much out of it for the price. I think I will be sticking with Janome.
- JP Pennywise - Works like a miracle!I have dealt with a terrible underarm sweating problem for years. I could actually sweat through a coat in the middle of winter. Any prescription strength anti-perspirants that I tried were a joke. I basically accepted the fact that there was no solution to my problem until I stumbled upon this product on Amazon. After reading all of the reviews, I decided I had to give it a try. This product really does work. It is amazing!!!! I can actually wear clothes in real colors now instead of just black. I don't have to spend as much time on my laundry (scrubbing under the arms) and my clothes are lasting longer. A couple things though that I need to mention: 1) For people who suffer from sweating problems you really need to limit caffeine intake. The only times I sweat through my "Sweat Block" are when I know I have overdone caffeine intake for the day. So there is definitely some personal responsibility needed here for the product to be completely effective in my opinion, 2) I have experienced very itchy skin under my arms from the Sweat Block. Overall though, I am thrilled with this product and I am recommending it to other people who have sweating issues.
- M McGinnis - Be different, Be positiveThere is an enormous amount of negative energy in the world today. Those that choose not to fall into this trap, rise to the top at an exponential rate. Any fool can condemn, critize, and complain, and most fools do. This book highlights the effects of positive energy and is enjoyable to read. So good, I encouraged my wife to read it and we have had several discussion around its topics.